Our sweet baby girl turns 2 today! It's bittersweet. We all love having her in our lives, but she's growing up way too fast. She brings SO much joy to our lives and I love seeing her smiling face every single morning. At night after the kids are in bed I tell Tyson I miss them already and he tells me to go and wake them both up! :) He thinks he's really funny!
She's so stinkin' smart. Some things about Buggy:
- Loves her "Bubba"
- Says "I Luv You!"
- Can count to 13 in English and 10 in Thai
- Can say her ABC's with some help
- Can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Knows all the characters in Dora the Explorer
- Loves plain M&M's
- Loves Rainbow Chocolate Chip cookies
- Loves to play outside
- Has a fetish with shoes - she must get it from her mama
- Repeats EVERYTHING we say
- Is a dada's girl